A pump station serves the most important role in the entire irrigation system of your golf course. Greenman’s Professional Irrigation Systems are custom designed and built to meet all the performance requirements of each individual installation, providing unmatched efficiency of operation, reliability, and low cost of service.
Superior Controls and Construction
Complete System Monitoring
- Automatic Shutdown in the event of low water level, overflow, pressure overload, phase fault or imbalance, and Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) or filter issues.
- Effective VFD alternates pumping between motors to ensure more balanced performance and longer motor life.
- Unique PLC Algorithms optimize the performance pump curve characteristics to avoid pressure surges in the system.
- Automatic and Secondary Manual Modes ensure continuous uninterrupted operation.
- Proprietary Greenman Software developed specifically for golf course irrigation, along with Siemens S7-1200 PLC and an easy-to-use touchscreen interface, provide easy access and operation.
- Dual Pressure Sensors provide extra protection to ensure continual system operation.
Monitor the pump system anyplace and anytime using your mobile device.
- Alerts and Reporting: The system sends out notifications by text in real time.
- Control System: Make system adjustments and change preferences instantly.
- Maintenance Notifications: Operation logs can be sent to service providers.
Integrated Filter System Monitoring
All Greenman Pump Stations feature an advanced filter system with both an automatic and manual flushing valve as well as dual pressure sensors to ensure consistent water flow. The filter operation is continually monitored by the PLC which can show status and performance issues.
- Automatic back-flushing
- Maintains consistent pressure
- Multiple filter cleaning methods
- Zinc galvanized body and stainless steel screen